Monday, October 18, 2010

43: Pinky Webb outshones the sun.


If you have watched Cheche Lazaro Presents: Ang Dalawang Mukha ng Hustisya, you get a view of what the two family involved has to say.

When I was a kid Visconde Massacre is one of the movies that I feared watching. I feared it because of how gruesome the movie was depicted, the scary tone of the narrator, and the creepy musical background they had. That's the reason why I have no intention watching it again right after. But watching this documentary made me realized some of the important lessons in life. I have learned the importance of family (they are our greatest ally when the world turned against us), never giving-up, and never losing hope.

Watching it, gave us the side of the Webb's (since it was usually only the Visconde). Hearing the Webb's side did not fail me to admire them. They stood tall despite of how they went through. If it was others, they might have left the country for what had fell on them. But as we all know they did not leave our country. They stayed and faced whatever stood in front of them. It was touching because their family stayed together, fought against the world and defended Hubert. ♥

Watching it also made me understood how strong Pinky is; because even though how much the story stained their family's name, it did not become a hindrance for her to outshone the sun, just see where she is now.

well, I wanted to say more but that's all I have for now, because I'm really sleepy. Anyway If you have anything to add, thoughts to share, just leave a comment here or in chat-box. Pax! No flaming please.


Hehehe the title suddenly made me remember this song:








Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right. ♪


Yes, the sun still shines!

No comments:

Post a Comment