Saturday, October 16, 2010

38: About the Webb Content Writer - Designer - Maintainer

If you see someone walking wearing a green sneakers, that's me.



Me?

The thing is I'm always on the run. In fact, I don't know exactly when to stop.

I am fascinated by people. I love knowing the stories they have to tell. I like to converse and not exactly to talk. I smile when I feel like frowning. I am curious but I am careful. I know respect , practice discipline, and grew up wondering. I love to draw, read, listen, and learn. My mom and my dad. My friends and the strangers I have met. I love the pencils that I have broken; and the pen I have drained. The papers I have crumpled and papers that I have saved. The books that I have stored and books I have traded. I am about love and happiness.

I travel down into the busy life of Makati or in the crowded corners of Manila. I stay in Makati but mostly stays in the quiet lot in Laguna. Studied Information Technology with Interactive Multimedia Design and Animation.

Who am I? I am you don't know but we probably have bumped into each other. 

Email me: Seriouslyhereonearth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment