Saturday, October 2, 2010

10: Clarifications and Concerns.

For your information.

IMPORTANT:

We are NOT AFFILIATED TO PINKY WEBB nor any of her representatives. Hindi po kami representative ni ms. Pinky Webb. At mas lalong hindi po ako si ms. Pinky Webb, neither do I have any plans of pretending that I am her. I don't want to come out as a fraud. Referring to us as "Ms. Pinky Webb" or thinking that we are affiliated to her is a bit disturbing. I do not want to get into trouble. I wanted to make a web-blog that would be a place for all of her fans to hang-out. I don't want to be accused of identity theft dahil isang hamak na mabait na bata po ako at masyado pa po akong maraming pangarap para po mamroblema sa mabibigat na bagay. :p :) *wink* hihihi!

Navigate by concerns:

Privacy
Ethics
Discussion & poll post
Identity of the moderator/s
Moderation of posts
Chatbox and Commenting
Frequency of Post/s
Language

Contacting ms. Webb?

I don't know how you can contact ms. Webb or any of her staff or affiliate. I do not know her personally.

For those who are planning to send cases to be investigated by XXX

wag na lang po. I cannot help you with your cases. I am not part of ABSCBN or anything that has to do with XXX. The only way I can help you is by providing you the contact details of the program. See information below:

Sa mga gusto mag contact sa XXX:
Email: xxx@abs-cbn.com
landline: 414-2539

Privacy:
To understand more about blogging and law read this

Are we invading your privacy?

No, we do not collect emails/contact information of those who visits this blog. However, we ask for your name and email in leaving comments and joining the chatbox. The reason we do this is for us to authenticate that you are not a spammer. Additionally, this is also a way for us to track down trollers or flamers. IP address are not taken. However Chatbox and Disqus allows me to view your IP addresses.

Are we invading ms. Webb's privacy?

Of how I understood it, invasion of someone's privacy is by deliberately probing into someone's life that the person involve does not want to reveal. Example of this is the following:



All post here are either blabs of the author, news articles, thoughts of fans, or anything related sans-offending ms. Webb. However, gossip articles published by websites/broadsheets/tabloids that may cross the line will be posted for everyone's information. But rest assured, that the author of this blog will not publish anything that may cause embarrassment or emotional distress to ms. Webb. No speculations or baseless gossips from any non-reliable sources will also be posted.

If in any case, any post made by the author seemed to cross the line and is alerted by a fan it will be removed immediately. All post here intends not to embarrass or cause emotional distress to ms. Webb.

How will we know that it's the Author writing?

When the labels says: Batman writing or Author's thought. If the entry written in first person then it's the author who's writing.


If you have complains against the Author's entry send her a feedback in the email: exclusivelypinkywebb@gmail.com

Is discussion post invades ms. Webb's privacy?

No, because the discussion is asking what the fans would do if they are in the position or how they would react according to the topic. It does not directly involve the person mentioned in the discussion. It is only a discussion among the fans. No facts are quoted.

Ethics:

This blog is following the codes of Blogging ethics published by Cyberjournalist. Read the ethics here

Discussion and poll:

The discussion/poll post is a non-serious topic. It doesn't state a fact but it's a situation/question that I gave and asked for your opinion on how you would react to it as a fan, what would you choose to do as a fan, or what do you think if you are in the position. It is supposed to be fun and healthy discussion among us. It shouldn't entail any hostility towards each other's opinion. Do not take the topic seriously and do not take the opinion of others against them. Please, I do not want to cause any hate towards the fans. The discussion post should be fun. It is actually an opportunity for fans to interact with each other. Do not persuade others to take your side. go back?

Identity of the moderator/s:

I would never give my identity nor any identity of the other co-moderators. But there will be times that I will participate in my own entries, leave comment, chat using my real name while I comment, chat also using EPW as the moderator's alias. I do not want to be named. But there will be cases that I will/might give my identity if and only if: I receive complaints against non-cited sources or I get in trouble and asked to identify myself or for some important valid reasons. I would give it via email (But I don't think I will get into that much trouble, that seems exaggerate). Other than what I have mentioned, identity will not be given (though few already knew who I am). go back?

How many are we in the Team
Two. Me as the moderator, the other is my *adviser*. Ang dami namin noh?

Want your entries to be posted?

When you send an entry we need to read it first before we post it. For your entry to be posted, it should not contain the following.

1. Hate words towards any personality or other fans.
2. Profanity
3. Anything sexual
4. Anything that would provoke/offend other blog visitors (i.e sexism, racism, etc.,)
5. Non-cited sources
6. Baseless gossip/news

If we think that your entry is safe to be posted, we'll post it. If not, we'll respond to the mail you sent and we'll talk about it. It should be remembered that the entry must not contain anything that might provoke a violent reaction. The reason why we are doing this is because we want to avoid the situation where in the fans would get into a fight or argue with each other. :/ go back?

Chat box corner

There's no need for anyone to register in chatting in the chat box. You just need to fill the name and the message box. You can skip giving your email. I placed that chat-box for fans to talk to each other. Just click "refresh" to see new messages. Do not think of trolling, spamming the chatbox as the IP reader is enabled. go back?

Commenting

When commenting there's also no need for registration. I do not like registering as well. I like things to be easily accessed and I know you feel the same way. Also, it's not necessary for anyone to comment; but comments actually fuels us to continue. At least we/I know that you want us to keep going.

Don't know how to comment? Read below:


In every entry, you'd see this "0 comments", click if you want to comment. 
After clicking this box would appear (see image below):



 
In the white box where "Type your comment here" is written is where you'd 
place your comment. Then after typing your comment, click the "Post as..." button.



When you click the "Post as..." button this box would appear, 
just fill it up with your email and the name you want 
it to appear as. Your real name is not necessary. 
Then click "Post Comment". go back?



Frequency of Post/s:

That would depend on how much sugar I have taken for the day. *wink* hehe. Kidding aside, that would depend if I am not busy or some of the moderators are not busy. And this would depend on the emails that we receive. If we don't receive emails, updates coming from fans it's up to us to update. Updating takes time. We have to think what to post, have to search for articles, crawl on the net and dig for ms. Pinky Webb's name to update this. Having the fans contribute saves our time. I update this blog when I have spare time. But of course that will not always be the case. Anyway, rest assured that I'll/We'll keep this updated and hope, hope, hope, hope that this will be active for at least 5 years (hopefully more!). My golay, that was straight from my heart! So I'm begging, please participate guys. huhuhuhu go back?

Language:

Sending messages/emails/comments doesn't have to be in English nor in Filipino. Whatever language you are comfortable with is okay for you to use. Wag lang sana yung salitang di naman lahat nakakaintindi. go back?

I do not know how else I can help you, but if you have questions about the blog do not hesitate to ask us by giving us an email, a message in the chat-box, or by leaving us a comment. I/We'll try to get back to you as soon as I/we can. :)

Have a great day everyone! go back?

No comments:

Post a Comment