Sunday, January 23, 2011

178: Looking for additional authors and our Formspring account!


We are expanding!

If you want to be part of the EPW team, I would be very happy to add you in our Authors list. Beverly of KARO suggested to add bloggers and I agree with the idea. If you guys have a Blogger account and you want to be an author email me at: exclusivelypinkywebb@gmail.com.

In being part of the team you have to include in your email the following:

Email address (registered blogger.com account):
Why you want to be part of the EPW team:
How long have you been a fan of Pinky Webb:

The reason why this questions need to be answered is because we don't want FAKE authors in our blog. I am not always around so I cannot monitor the new posts until I see them. I don't want this blog to end up like a joke. So it is important that I know your intentions of joining.

I'm not strict or particular, anyone can join as long as I know you are a real fan. :)

---------- 2nd update ----------------

We have formspring!



Formspring is a social website that anyone can ask a question from the Formspring user. If you have questions you can direct your questions here and then we'll answer your question right away. Our profile is:
http://www.formspring.me/xclusivelypwebb 


You can find the widget below our Chatbox.


We're looking forward to answer your questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment