Saturday, February 26, 2011

214: Reminder: Dates, Updates, Duplicates, and Authors




Check out the dates gang!

Hello guys, I hope you are having a great time as you read this entry. I just want to remind everyone to please check the dates of articles being posted in our chatbox or articles posted in entries (check out the date from the source). There are links that are posted in our CB that are already weeks/months/years old already, just so you wouldn't be confused always look at the dates from the source. 

News Archives Update!

  • Yes! Our News Archive is already updated. If I missed something, please don't hesitate to let me know. 
  • Not all article entries here are archived. If you want to read ALL the articles related to ms. Pinky Webb read the "news" label. Labels sorts out all the blog entries accordingly. It can be found on the footer of this blog. Thanks!
  • Speaking of labels, if you want to read blog entries regarding Hubert Webb or his case in this blog, read entries under "Hubert Webb" label. Entries regarding Hubert are not under "News" label. 
  • I stopped posting articles about the "Hubert Webb" case since Hubert was freed. However, whenever I see an update regarding "Visconde" case in my twitter feeds, I retweet it. If you want to know what's happening you can check out our twitter (because I have been retweeting the Visconde case) or ABSCBN news website.

Can we try to avoid duplicated entries?

In posting entries please see if the ones that you are going to post is already posted. But no worries, if in case your entry is duplicated, I won't delete it but rather make it a discussion post. Since, I don't want to put your effort in vain. *grin*

Check out the authors please.

Not all entries are posted by me. Some entries here are posted using our public account and my other personal account. I use my personal account because it's a little tedious for me to log-in, log-off so sometimes I post using my personal account. 

EPW_Public account, is our public account 
(posts from fan/guest user, contributor acct)

Love Love <3, is my personal account. (Admin Acct)

Exclusively, Pinky Webb is the official account for this blog
(can only be accessed by me, admin acct)


Oh well, that's all. I hope I was able to cover everything and I hope all of you are having/will have a great weekend. Oh by the way, did you know you can tag ms. Pinky Webb's twitter account when you make an entry here? hehehe! Not that I want you to flood her mentions, but I am just mentioning that discovery. HAH!

Enjoy your day fellas! And I'll be leaving you with this trailer video:

If you have time, try to check out The King's Speech
It's a wonderful, wonderful movie.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment