Monday, October 4, 2010

15: Notes

Good afternoon Webb fans! I hope you are having a great afternoon for today. Our poll closed last 2 PM (if I'm not mistaken). Our discussion post had just closed as well. We had a great result! I'll make a conclusion about it later.

Wow, the first discussion and poll post we had surpasses my expectation. I never knew we'd get a total of 205 votes for 3 days! I have checked our fan page and saw comments by different Webb fans! I am happy that you guys are participating. I hope you like what we are doing, we are still planning to improve our blog for better home.

And don't forget to visit: Pinky Webb community, the Pinky Webb thread in Female Network, and the Pinky Webb Fanpage in Facebook!

Anyway, I hope you guys would read this:
Discussion and poll:

The discussion/poll post is a non-serious topic. It doesn't state a fact but it's a situation/question that I gave and asked for your opinion on how you would react to it as a fan or what would you choose as a fan. It is supposed to be fun and healthy discussion among us. It shouldn't entail any hostility towards each other's opinion. Do not take the topic seriously and do not take the opinion of others against them. Please, I do not want to cause any hate towards the fans. The discussion post should be fun. It is actually an opportunity for fans to interact with each other. Do not persuade others to take your side. - from our clarifications and concerns
Thank you and continue supporting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment