Sunday, October 10, 2010

25: this is an approved post! :D

and the result makes me want to dance ♪ ♪

12 days and we got a good statistics for a our blog! :) I am more than happy to say that we are hitting waves and attracting more Webb fans. I am trying my best to make this as user-friendly as I can, and as a happy place as I can. Of course, we only want a ~ virtual ~ place for all Webb fans to hang-out, a place for us to be updated and etc.,. 

I am happy to see that you guys gets to know each other and have a great time chatting with each other by that chat-box. This blog might be quite a work but seeing you guys satisfied and me receiving a few appreciation message is more than enough to keep me from going even though I'm busy. We all do this for love.

I know it's not everyday we get news and/or gossip (thank God), but we'll try to keep this updated with activities, snippets of thoughts, and of course your entries so all visitors could continue being active. We don't want Webb fans to drift away! :)

Anyway I hope the lurkers there would stop lurking and join the fun! We are all for love and happiness, we meant no harm and fight. :)
Below are the screencaps of the stat.

the over view (click for full view)

Our visitors! We are hitting abroad! (click for full view)

don't forget to Email us with your suggestions, comments, feedbacks, and entries! Happy Sunday and 10.10.10. Üü ♥ ♥ ♥ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment