Tuesday, October 19, 2010

47: Special post: Going back 6 years ago I


Love doesn't make the world go round.
But it makes the ride worthwhile
- Franklin P. Jones

Note: If you are a Pinky Webb fan you absolutely know why I am posting this. Anyway, this post is dedicated to them as they are celebrating their 6th year Anniversary (or so I was told; or so I knew according to the reports).


To be honest, I'm not a long time fan. But, ever since I have made this blog as requested by a Webb fan. I have learned few things about Pinky Webb. She strikes me as a strong woman and a no-nonsense anchor. But then again, when she plays along with Ted [Failon] on their radio show, I have take back the "no-nonsense" in one of the adjectives I'd use to describe her. She was rather ordinary, just tough.

Anyway one of the most interesting things about her is her "love" story with the famous celebrity-public servant[?] Edu Manzano. It's one of the story I thought I'd only see in a movie. Why? Let's go back 6 years ago and try to weave the strings of articles we have.



Him...

Let's admit it Edu [Manzano] is one of the male celebrities that a woman would chase. He was an absolute charmer.  It was not surprising that he was linked to different female celebrities/personalities before. I mean come on' the guy's handsome, popular, someone any woman wish to be with, so who wouldn't fall for him? Heck, when I was a kid I was also crushing hard on him. :]

But even though woman would fall on his feet he is just like any ordinary man looking for a woman who could love him. reference

“My heart has been broken in the past...
akala ko ‘yun na. 
Pero ngayon umaasa na lang ako...”


Her...

Back few years ago while I was switching channels when I saw Pinky doing the Flash report. Seeing her made her unforgettable because there was something very extraordinary about her. Whenever I see her on T.V delivering the news there's something so potent and so strong about her that tells me that this woman is someone to reckon with. All through out those years -- seeing her doing flash reports, field reports, then now anchoring was like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly. It seems she knows what she wanted and by God she'll get what she wants.

Though she looks tough, she happens to be just like any ordinary woman. In her interview in Ruffa and I she admitted that she's romantic and she cries easily.
“... madali akong mapaluha 
... I'm a romantic.”

Next post: how did they meet.  
Bwahahaha kung may mali paki sabi na lang salamat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment