Saturday, October 23, 2010

58: MIA: No clues to why and where


Thursday morning. I got a morning call from someone and asked me if I am awake because Umagang Kay Ganda was already on-air. And even though how disoriented I am, I found myself being amused. I wanted to laugh pero ang hirap tumawa pag kakagising mo lang. I don't know why I found myself wanting to laugh out loud with the question, but it really sounded funny that time. Ang babaw, pero naaliw ako sa tanong at di ko naintindihan kung bakit baka dahil sa nagising ako at yan ang sinabi sakin at di ko inaasahan? -- ewan.


*laughs*


Anyway for those who had ask me why she's not on-air, I also have no idea. I am not affiliated with her, nor I know her so I'm clueless. I only got to know that she's not on-air when an anonymous sender texted me and said:  "Wala si Pinky :c" -- I thought the text was cute. Hmm.. I don't know how my number was passed and I failed to get the name of the owner because I ran out of load. hahaha! And for those who asks me when she'll be back, I also don't know. Yun lang, just saying.

Let's just hope that she's safe why ever she's absent and wherever she is. ~o)

No comments:

Post a Comment