Thursday, November 25, 2010

109: Announcement: Public account?



I already posted before that I am in desperate need of an assistant in handling this blog. Unfortunately, it seems no one wants to be my assistant. Anyhow, since I am really desperate (and since I don't want this blog to die a sudden death) I made a public account. This public account can post an entry in our blog but for limited privilages only (meaning you can't delete the blog, change the settings, delete/edit an entry, etc.,).



I'm going to release the username and password tomorrow. *shakes head* shucks, I don't even know if this move is wise because anyone can make an entry and publish it so easily. What I am afriad of is that someone might take advantage and post things that are not related to Pinky. I mean trollers or spammers. 

What do you think guys? 

No comments:

Post a Comment