Saturday, November 6, 2010

86: Notes: ... um ... a little help would be nice.




Hey hi! I'm sorry for posting this but I want everyone to know that if anyone is interested to be a contributor or to be part with me in updating this you are most welcome. I cannot promise that I forever have time updating this blog, I am a bit afraid that I may get behind the news and fail to update this. I do not want to reach to the point of no longer updating this so I am saying that if anyone is interested please just let me know.

Um ... the posts are not limited to english. You can post in tagalog. I just post in english kasi I'm more comfortable in writing in english than in tagalog. I can proofread/edit/help you in posting too. The work is not tedious update lang if there's a need to update. But I am hoping to keep this blog updated everyday as possible. Pero if it's not possible, it's okay. I really just need a hand.

I don't want to give up on this blog sooner than I expected because I have a promise that I need to keep. So I am hoping that someone could give me a hand.

interested? email me: exclusivelypinkywebb@gmail.com or tweet me: http://twitter.com/xclusivelypwebb

side note: Bwahahahahaha dapat pala nakalagay sa graphics eh: ... Because I don't want you to be left behind. isus na hanep.

No comments:

Post a Comment