Tuesday, December 28, 2010

149: And she wishes everyone a merry christmas

 

:)

As everyone knows, Pinky hasn't been around since her brother was acquitted. According to Kapamilya Anchors Online, Beverly stated that she was forced to take a leave. Which was the reason why she has gone MIA for a week or two already.

When she will be back was still a question to everyone's mind. I guess everyone (or is there someone who has a clue? lol) doesn't have a clue. But my gut tells me she'll be back next year. bwahahaha (obviously!).

Now that she's not around I find UKG a bit ... dull (no offense)! Tambalang Failon at Webb ... lonely. Oh well, at least there's something to look forward in 2011. :)

** Oh by the way, thanks for updating the blog. :) I'm lame. I'm lame. I'm lame. As of Late.

No comments:

Post a Comment