Monday, February 14, 2011

202: Celebrities on finding and losing love

excerpt:
... Cupid might’ve done a good job in joining Prats' and Go’s hearts but his magic apparently didn’t work too well for TV-radio host Pinky Webb and actor Edu Manzano.

Webb cleared on Friday that she and Manzano did not reconcile as had been wildly speculated on by the media. She insisted, however, that she would always be friends with Manzano.

"Basta kami, magkaibigan pa rin kami. I don't think that will ever change," she affirmed in the press conference for "UKG."

Webb and Manzano, sweethearts for five years, were said to have been set to marry in 2009. The plan had been ditched in lieu of Manzano’s abrupt craving for the vice-presidential post, which he supposedly made secret to the former, thus leading to their break-up.

Is Webb closing the doors of her heart permanently for Manzano?

As most girls are won't to do, Webb didn’t confirm nor deny anything, but cooed coyly, "Basta Edu is and will always be important and a part of my life."

Webb then urged for the press to stop speculating on her personal affairs. "I don't want to be in the news. And I hope that doesn't sound bad," she said.

"Ayaw ko lang kasing palakihin pa na kapag may nagsabi na ganito, kayong dalawa o nagpakasal kayong dalawa...ayaw ko nang sagutin kasi kapag sasagutin ko pa ay lalabas pa ako bukas [on the news]. Parang ganoon.

She further explained, "I think I've given myself to the public as much as I can pero 'yong personal ko, I really want it to be mine. Not because kinahihiya ko, walang ganoon. Kaya lang, ayaw ko lang pinag-uusapan 'yung ganoon."
source

No comments:

Post a Comment