Sunday, March 13, 2011

218: Author's thought: Fast update! :D


Hi friends! I hope you are having a great time upon reading this. I know it's been a long time since I have posted here. But I assure you that it's not because I am slacking but because there is nothing to update about .

I'm happy that she's getting what she hope for: [k]eeping her personal life private. So yeah, no posts and no updates. But don't worry, because I am still thinking of activities/posts to blog about because I don't want this to be in idle mode for a long time. *taps fingers* If you have any suggestion, I'd be happy to know. :)

Anyhow for those who doesn't know, I have asked if I can delete messages/comments relating to her personal life; and others have agreed that it's okay for me to delete those messages/comments (unless there's an issue or something). So if anyone posted about those I have mentioned, it will be deleted.

Please don't think that we are tight on rules, because we're not. We are doing this because we want to respect her wishes. Also, *cough* *cough* it's a little nosy, don't you think?

Anyhow, I guess (as a fan) you will agree to respect what she wants to happen, right? :]

***

For those who are asking, yeah she's not around but I don't know where she is. I also don't know when she will be back. Let's just hope she's somewhere safe.

Well that's all. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment