Tuesday, October 5, 2010

18: Ooopps, someone's missing in action!

Someone's missing in Action!

Woke up 5:30, brewed my coffee, turned my t.v on and switched to Umagang Kay Ganda. Then there's the usual 6 panels in the T.V. I was expecting to see Pinky Webb beside Anthony Taberna for Baliktaktakan. But instead of Pinky, it was Alex. I shrugged and thought "oh, dang probably it's the EDSA traffic situation again. But traffic this early?" I just let the thought pass and told myself that she'll probably be there to deliver the news. I went to walk my dog, went back to the t.v only to see that it was Alex Santos doing the news.

No sign of Pinky in the UKG. Siguro late ng gising.
Went on the road and tuned in to DZMM for Tambalang Failon at Webb, still no Webb.

According to papa Ted [Failon], she's unfortunately, ironing her clothes. Nagpplantsa daw. Makapagapply nga at matulungan, though I suck at ironing. :)

I hope all is well with you ms. Webb! And hello to our chatters in the chatbox. You guys are hilarious! Have a great Tuesday everyone.

can you guess where she is in that photo? thought it's quite obvious. Up-next entry, the conclusion to our discussion post: Discussion: Would you be annoyed with Ted [Failon]'s joke?

Thanks to Pinky Webb community, uploaded by Chen for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment