Tuesday, October 5, 2010

19: Discussion result: Maybe he [Edu] is no longer the kind of guy who jumps into conclusion

Discussion question:

 If you guys are Edu would you be 
offended, jealous, or annoyed with Ted's jokes?

So why did I chose this topic to be discussed? Aside from the fact that I am running out of ideas after brainstorming for this blog, and my being impulsive, it's because this has been asked too many times by other fans. Having seen them discuss it, I realized why not ask everyone?

The answers that fans had given reflects their attitude towards the situation presented. All answers are opinion based. There are no facts in these answers.

note: hehe, some answers are cut-short kasi yung ibang sagot hindi na connected sa tanong, ahihihihi. tapos yung mga naka shortcut na spelling, ako na po ang nagcomplete ng spelling for formality. But no replies are edited to be sure.

Please do not take this seriously. We are not making fun of ms. Webb's life, this is just a discussion among the fans if they think mr. Manzano gets jealous, or if they were mr. Manzano would they be jealous. It is never my intention to make fun of my favorite person's life. Again, this is just an opinion given the situation.

Anyway here some of the answers of the fans:


Rhoda_317 said: I don't think Edu is not jealous with Ted ...
Bingo2418 said: Some of Ted's jokes are actually annoying. Since Edu and Pinky are now back to each other's arms, I hope Ted should be more sensitive of Edu's feelings. Anyway, I think Edu is not pikon naman.
Melisa_besa said: No, because kuya Edu already understands that. Trabho lang yun walang personalan.
theeda said: To be fair to Ted, i noticed he has toned down a lot since Ms. Pinky came back from her leave. It was actually Ms. Pinky who initiated the joke (that day I tuned in) and Ted said, "sinisimulan mo ha...". So there, I think Ted knows where he stands, besides, if his jokes were offensive, I don't think Edu would take it sitting down.
colette said: Yes i will get jealous!
Johnvic said: Yes i would get pissed with those kind of approach.
Jeanne Amit said: Nope! Showbiz lang naman ang tandem ni ted at pinky sa radyo. Ung mga biruan na ganun pang radyo lang! At hindi dapat maapektohan si edu
Alma Yap-banag said: well, kung alam naman ni edu na biro lang ni Ted yon, wla naman masama, kung secured naman si Edu sa feeling ni pinky sa kanya, bkit siya magagalit?, biruan lang naman yong sa kanila, masaya nga pag nagbibiruan sila sa radyo.
Alexis Lomeda said: not at all. the program would be boring kung wala ang mga jokes at flirting ni Ted, just like the tandem of Ted and Korina. napikon ba si Sen Mar? ...
Christine Manuel said: Hmm..I dont think my dapat ikaselos si papa edu, kasi for fun lang naman, para di masayado boring programa and friends lang talaga tingin ni Pinky.
Leah said: minsan kasi ang hirap i-interpret kung serioso ba si ted o indi eh. Pero to answer, hindi ako magseselos. :) siguro hindi na lang ako makikinig.
Audrey said: Its depends on Edu's ego... why would edu be jealous ganun siya ang mahal ni Pinky Webb. If he (Edu) trust Pinky. Tatagal sila. Its nothing personal. saka normal lang magbiro si Koyang Ted. actually nakikipagbiruan pa nga siya kay Ate Korina Sanchez. did Mar get Jealous ba?
No Name said: My answer to question is I don't think so... Hehe :)
3plus said: i second the motion to @no name...I don't think so hehe..hope you're having a good day guys!
** hehehe some people interpreted the question as: Do you think Edu gets jealous with Ted's joke ... and some answered in the question as: If you were Edu would you be jealous, annoyed, offended with Ted's joke? 

If you're going to ask me if he [Edu] gets jealous, I think no. I think with his experience in his life maybe he is no longer the kind of guy who jumps into conclusion just because someone was trying to show a tender feelings to his partner. Maybe if he finds something that disturbs him, he approaches it as how any rational-adult would do. But that's just my guess. Maybe or maybe not. But let's hope for the best. hehe!

Do you have anything to add? Let us know!

PS: This has nothing to do with the topic, but I'm sure everybody remember this:





"I want to take a moment to say:
thank you very very much ms. Pinky Webb" - Edu
 
 and there she goes, taken by surprise. ;) 
 
*sorry for the lame resolution, I got a low res video for the source* 
have a nice night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment