Thursday, November 18, 2010

102: Announcement: No blocking and an affiliate! :D


+ If you have encountered problem with ChatBox earlier, it's not because you are block but because there's a problem with ChatBox itself. I haven't block anyone (although I have given warnings). I would not block anyone unless someone goes beyond the line. So far, what we have are few annoying chatters but they can be handled. Maybe these people just need attention.



+ Yes, Exclusively Pinky Webb is now affiliated with Kapamilya Anchors and Reporters Online-blog. I have talked to their admin and she had agreed that we'll help each other in development of each other's blog. Also, their good admin had me as one of their contributors. I may also post entries about Kapamilya anchors/reporters there. I am also hoping *I'm crossing my fingers here* to have someone in their team to contribute in our blog.

Having the Kapamilya Anchors and Reporters Online-blog will help us widen our sources. Additionally, it will ease me from some burden because I can lift reports regarding Pinky Webb in their blog.

As you know, our blog is Exclusively only about Pinky Webb any reports/news/articles about other Kapamilya Anchors/Reporters are posted there. They may also lift news here about Pinky since she is basically a Kapamilya Anchor.

Visit their blog guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment