Sunday, November 28, 2010

117: Batman writing: Oyyy December's coming!


+ Oy, December is about to come we might as well change the theme for this coming Christmas. I haven't thought how the banner will look like knowing we only have a very few high-quality images. So, no ideas yet.

For now what I have in mind was to arrange the color and the background image. Probably something colorful.

+ If we'll have a background sound like what we had before during Halloween is still something I have to think about because it causes my internet browser to hang. I don't know if it has the same effect to others, so I'm still thinking about it.

+ I am about to give away the video montages that I posted here. I am giving it away because I am cleaning my computer memory so instead of just deleting it, I might as well share it to everyone.

The videos can be downloaded in .mp4 and .wmv formats. Mp4 for IPod/ ITouch / IPhone.

 
Okay? Aprub! *two thumbs up*

+ Let's all pray for Hubert Webb's case. Let's pray that the truth will prevail. Let's all pray that Hubert will finally be free as we all know that he's a victim and the real murderer is still on the loose.

+ Oh by the way, please do not forget about the Possible Get Together conducted by Beverly of Kapamilya Anchors Online. Please attend the gathering. I cannot attend because my schedule during weekdays morning are occupied. But I am hoping that you guys can share photos, hehehe! Please Beverly? Jessy? Please? lol! hahahaha.

Well that's it for today. I'm going to leave you now with one of my favorite Christmas songs. Byee



No comments:

Post a Comment