Sunday, November 28, 2010

116: Pinky Webb on her mother's live interview (Via Twitter)



Have you watched Mrs. Beth Webb's interview on 24 Oras and TV Patrol yesterday? It seems like she is very emotional on her son's case. Ms. Pinky Webb also show her hard feelings when she already heard the news on her brother, Hubert Webb, about the motion wherein Hubert shall be free against the criminal case of Visconde Massacre because he was in the United States when the case happened.

As I tweeted her last night, I know I have a feeling of deepest sympathy on her mom and her family as well. And I'm wishing to her that Hubert's freedom shall be granted for a long years. Then, I check my TweetDeck and she replied :

"Yes, its not easy seeing my Mom cry." - Pinky Webb

Well, Thank you for answering my tweet. I hope and praying that you and your family is still loyal to our Lord and He will answer your prayers. Thanks also Ms. Pinky for appreciating my message as well. That's why I'm writing this blog for you to stay stronger and think positive more and more.

Blog by : Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment