Thursday, November 4, 2010

82: Reminder: For haters / trollers -- You are warned.

Just a reminder: 

Much as I can I do not want to block users; but if you have nothing good or at least constructive to say then you'd better not go here. If you're going to tell me that you have the freedom to express yourself, well I'll tell you to express yourself elsewhere, not here.

Why?


You are in a place where everybody loves or at least likes Pinky Webb and of course it doesn't take a genius to state the obvious that if you say anything against her you'll provoke someone; hence it will turn into a fight. SO NO BASHING PLEASE.

I'll give you a friendly advice: If you do not like the blog, the subject (Pinky Webb if case you don't know), the visitors then just scroll your mouse pointer towards the [X] button. If you have problem, stop posting because I can trace you through your IP address and block you. (IP address is your unit's/computer's identification)

If you are to criticize Pinky it's okay but make sure that your points are valid, logical and non offensive. But if you are just going to point out what she appears to be and saying it offensively, that's a different story.

Don't take everyone as a fool; because not everyone is. I am not blocking anyone but please do not provoke us to make an action because maybe one day when you go here you might see a "You cannot access this blog" in your screen. Plus, blocking is non-alerted. You will not be given a warning that you will be block. You'll be just surprised that you can no longer access this blog.

I will let bygones be bygones; and forget what you are doing. But I warn you ...


... Please, let's try to live happily.

edited: On a second thought, I'll just block you.

No comments:

Post a Comment