Tuesday, November 30, 2010

120. Reblog post from Jessy (Pinky Tweets again!)




Early this morning, while I'm searching for my assignment inside the internet cafe, someone is tweeted my an hour ago. Ms. Pinky Webb (@iampinkywebb) tweeted me for encouragement to follow the official Twitter account. It's called Justice for Hubert Webb, made by one of her fans (Or maybe , her relatives). I just followed it earlier while tweeting her. She thanks me for showing the support and sympathy of her brother to achieve justice for her family.

If you want to show moral support, feel free to follow @freehubertwebb on your Twitter account for more updates.


Thanks Ms. Pinky Webb for tweeting me again. I hope you will achieve what you want for a long years. Take care always.

Blog by : Ms. Jessica Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment