Tuesday, October 19, 2010

50: Special post: Going back 6 years ago IV

Continuation from this post

Months had passed and so the election did. The President and Vice-President were chosen, all positions were taken. Edu was not able to win the race. But though he was not able to win, he surely wanted to win something back. (There are news that they never got separated, but blaaaah I'll stick to what they said)

Some time June-August there were news that they got back together, but they both did not say anything about it. Then there are reporters who saw them traveled out of town, and confirming that they are together again. Additionally, there are speculations that they got married [but they did not, fyi] (news archives).  But with all of these, what is true is that: they are back together again. But this time I guess both of them wanted to be discreet, taking their time together -- privately and away from spotlight. 




Don't you think it's amazing that after all the twist and turn they went through -- in the end -- they found themselves back together? I still believe that the world has conspired for them to meet and bounded them by magic; and let's just hope that they keep that magic alive.

I don't know if this message would ever reach them but I wish you both happiness as you deserve it. 6 years was amazingly long and I hope it goes longer -- hopefully far longer than forever. Happy 6th Anniversary!




This was actually the first montage that I had
before the one with Jericho's song. I decided to keep
it and share it with you instead. This is just the
long version
.


Missed the first few posts?


Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3


Do you have message for them? Leave it here by comment.

Note: ... and yes I have survived this post! This post was incredibly long and took me quiet some time to go back and forth in the news archive and consulting mr. Google. Then the graphics and video montages almost killed me. But it was all worth it.

I was able to stretch my muscles and learned a lot by doing this. I gained a lot. This might be so small for someone but the lessons I have learned are so big. For what I have gained is the lesson of how strong love is. Never ever underestimate what love can do. Love endures. It never fails. Good night my fellow friends. ♥

-- Exclusively, Pinky Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment