Saturday, November 13, 2010

94: 24th PMPC Star Awards for T.V


November 13, 2010 
Held at Resorts World Manila, Newport City in Pasay City

** For everyone's information we will update the list of winners tomorrow. If I remembered it clearly Ruffa G mentioned that the awards night will be shown in ABSCBN this November 20. No time mentioned yet by anyone. (If ever I got the date wrong, I'll just post it here).

** Haven't heard of Pinky Webb's appearance. Although I have read that Rica Peralejo and Donita Rose (as hosts of UKG) were around.

UKG Won for Best Morning Show
UKG hosts won for Best Morning Show Hosts


 Rica Peralejo, Donita Rose, and Kim Atienza accepting the awards

** Yep, it seems ms. Webb's not around. Nonetheless, Congrats!
Will update tomorrow, time for me to sleep. Goodnight! 

photo courtesy of: Kuya Kim Atienza, and Garlic Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment