Sunday, December 5, 2010

130: The Christmas Song

Are you guys feeling the Christmas season now? With the things that has been happening in our country, it's not surprising that some people no longer celebrate Christmas. It's saddening that some people just see it as a regular day. And since I really held Christmas Season as one of the most important event in a year, I might as well change our layout to celebrate it. I don't know if it has the Christmas feeling so I added Celine Dion's The Christmas Song to add to the feeling. I think it worked.

Anyway, I want to thank those people who consistently post links in the chatbox. hahaha! :) Special thanks to NoName and Glee for leaving links. Dude, without you posting those links, I"ll fail to update this. Besos! *mwah* *mwah*

I no longer use the crawler much as I do before because it really takes much of my time. I am a bit occupied lately and it's hard to juggle it all. But don't you worry my dear friends because I'll try to update this as much as I can, although a bit late already hahaha! :)

Please don't forget to sign up in the Get Together that the Kapamilya Bloggers Online is conducting. Sorry I can't join because my weekday's mornings are occupied. But I hope all of you will have a great time.

Well, I'll end here and hope you guys would celebrate Christmas somehow even though how crazy the time seems now. Merry Christmas and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment