Saturday, February 12, 2011

198: Blog updates!


Hello guys! I hope you are having a great evening. Were you able to watch Showtime earlier? I was still euphoric! I wish the show was longer because it was definitely not enough. I want to see more. For those who failed to watch that episode, I'll try to get a copy and probably upload it in our account so we can re-watch it anytime we want. Cool?

Anyway, for our blog updates. First, I just recently had activated our Twitterfeed. Twitterfeed allows cross posting of our blog directly to our twitter. Having this app, saves me in manually updating everything. haha! :)

Second, it's valentines day month! As you noticed that we have those cute hearts on the background, I used that background in relation to the upcoming, Valentines day. But I will revert back to the original background picture after.

Third, I still want to encourage you to be part of our team or update our account using this public account.

Fourth, hmmmm well I guess that's all for now. Probably let's see if this update will automatically feed our twitter. :))

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment