Saturday, December 11, 2010

137: Few Notes.



  • I am not the starter / creator / founder of Pinky Webb Fanatics[?] Fans[?] PWF but it's Beverly Rider of Kapamilya Anchors and Reporters Online. -- just clearing that up. I just update here for news / articles or anything related to Pinky Webb. Beverly is also the admin in the Pinky Webb fanpage in Facebook. Beverly and I are friends. Thanks Beverly. :)
  • Krian is the founder / admin in the first Pinky Webb blog: Pinky Webb News
  • I am the creator / admin in Exclusively Pinky Webb. I do not own other Pinky Webb blogs. :)
  • Note: To ... who is also currently using different names in the chatbox please be informed that one more offending post about Pinky Webb or to the Webb Family in the Chatbox or in comments section, you'll be banned. I was generous enough to give you chances but now I think you are going beyond the line. Please do not upset the fans by leaving nasty messages because it is not appreciated. This serves as your final warning. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment