Saturday, January 15, 2011

172: Notes: I want to thank y'all


Hello friends! It's been so long since I have posted here. Anyway, I just want to thank those people who continues to use the EPW_assist account. Thank you because you continue to push this account to be active. :)

As you know, and as I always say, I cannot forever maintain this alone so I am glad in anyway you can help. But, if you think that this blog is slacking the team at Kapamilya Anchors Online is most of the time active. Plus, the Pinky Webb fanpage @ facebook is always there so you guys aren't going to be left out (hahaha I'm playing safe). Well I just don't want you to be behind in terms of the latest updates regarding our beloved, Pinky Webb. ♥ (Yihee, cheesy!)

hmm ... whatelse ... well I guess that's all.

Oh before I forgot I want to reminder everyone: Please stop being pain in the ass in our ChatBox. I am seeing offensive comments again. :[ Please refrain from saying offensive comments because they are going to be erased. Plus, if you are always hitting below the belt and incorrigible (my, oh my, the word!) I'll have to block you for a week. It's no fun to block people, I tell ya. And I know you don't want to be blocked.

Oh well that's all. Bye netizens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment